Bread Collator with Buttering Applicator
Feed Bread Slice Pairs to the Line at a Preset Speed – Ensuring the Perfect Start to your Assembly Process
The Bread Collator consistently feeds and arranges bread pairs onto the line at a programmed speed – ensuring a perfect integration with your entire sandwich assembly line. Continuous loading of bread slices allows ongoing manual debagging and feeding with no stoppage – increasing production. You control the timing release, pitch, count and production speed – making the Bread Collator a perfect fit to start your individual sandwich operation.
The optional Buttering Applicator coats butter on bread slices, creating a moisture barrier between them and other ingredients – ideal for fresh sandwiches to extend shelf life. It includes a conditioning unit with a water jacket and paddle wheel to pre-heat, condition and pump the butter, and roller applicators for even coating.
- Output of up to 50 pairs of bread slices per minute
- Continuous loading of up to 9 slices of bread per lane eliminates production stoppages
- Feeds and collates a variety of bread products, including traditional slices, rolls, muffins, bagels and more
- Easy-to-use touch screen controls adjust timing release, pitch, count and production speed
- Sanitary design with easily removable parts allows for quick and thorough cleaning
- Optional Buttering Applicator coats up to 5 g of butter on bread slices, creating a moisture barrier for fresh sandwiches to extend shelf life