Quarter or Halve Product Logs Efficiently for Further Slicing
The Sectoring Slicer cuts logs lengthwise into quarters or halves, prepping product for further slicing. It is ideal for pepperoni sticks for pizza and prepared meals. With the Sectoring Slicer, you automate an additional step in your operation, increasing output and improving quality and yield. Combine the Quartering or Halving Sectoring Slicer with a Grote 613 for bulk slicing or a Slicer/Applicator for applying directly onto a crust or tray with precise accuracy.
- Sector up to 500 logs per hour
- Cut products 1-5” in diameter – pepperoni up to ham
- Easy and fast operation – load product and that’s it! Logs are accurately cut in two seconds
- Log cores are left intact for easy handling, then effortlessly tear apart with further slicing
- Sanitary design with easily removable parts allows for quick and thorough cleaning
- Razor sharp stainless steel circular blades cut cleanly and can be resharpened for long lifespan