Sandwich Assembly Conveyor
Custom-fit to Your Production – Width, Speed, Configuration and More
The Sandwich Assembly Conveyor transports your sandwich product across your assembly line. Belt height is adjustable to accommodate automated or manual processes. Central pneumatic and electrical outlets run along length of conveyor for direct connection to online equipment. Mounting rails on either side of the belt create ideal product placement locations, using our optional tray racks and tables.
The optional Clean in Place (CIP) system continuously washes and dries the belt during operation – ensuring food safety of your sandwich products. It is easily removed for sanitation.
- Available in 4, 6 and 8 m standard lengths (others available upon request)
- Accommodates automated and manual sandwich assembly production
- Variable speed controls adjust to your production output rate
- Fully adjustable belting for tracking correction and slacking for easy sanitation
- Tool-less tray racks and tables are available to position anywhere on the conveyor – alongside operator work stations or cantilevered over the belt
- Optional Clean in Place (CIP) system continuously washes and dries the belt during operation – ensuring food safety